Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your receipt order, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Opened or unopened products are eligible for a return.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept products that are intimate goods.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- Refunds will only be issued for software products purchased directly from our website or authorized resellers.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must request it within 30 days of your purchase date.
- To request a refund, you must contact our customer support team and provide your order number, the name of the software product, and a brief explanation of why you are requesting a refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used to make the purchase.
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the software product, our customer support team will work with you to resolve the issue. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we may issue a refund at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if we suspect that the request is fraudulent or abusive.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 3909 Airport Rd Hanger 889
Ogden UT 84405.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
For Returns, please email [email protected] with your order number and email and reason for return and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
3909 Airport Rd Hanger 889
Ogden UT 84405